Porn Sex Vs Real Sex – Spotting the differences

The large majority of people know that porn has nothing to do with real world sex. But there are some, maybe the younger of us, that could be confused by the fiction. For this reason we surfed the Internet (and watched quite a lot of sexy stuff ;)) to bring you the ultimate guide for porn sex vs real sex.

Let’s start with vaginas. In porn seems that there is one standard shape and colour. WRONG! Vaginas come in many different shapes and colours and everyone is beautiful. Don’t panic if yours doesn’t really match with the one the porn industry chooses.

Time for penises. Porn actors can count on 6-9 inches members. I actually heard girls saying that would be quite scared at the sight of such sticks (“Do I really have to put THAT inside?!?”)! The real man average: 5-7 inches.

Watching porn looks like we live in a hairless society. Women have hair only on their heads and men maybe some more on chest and forearms, but guess what? WRONG! The large majority of women have hair on the pubes whilst men, well, almost everywhere.

What about orgasms? In porn everybody comes very easily, men can go on forever and women climax with bare penetration. WRONG and WRONG! In real life women need a lot more than penetration, actually clitoral stimulation is quite important and, to be honest, there are so many possible ways to cover a whole series of posts on this topic, whilst the average man ejaculates in roughly three minutes.

Do porn has any clue on condoms? Probably has not. But porn actors and actresses are tested regularly to avoid the diffusion of STD (more than once per month). Because it’s quite a pain in the neck to get tested with such frequency in real life, and you never know if your partner does it, make him use a condom unless you are 110% sure of what you guys are doing! Actually, use it, period!

And let us bust some myths on what the real world women are actually into. Less than 12% of women tried same sex experiences (and if you want insights on lesbian porn, watch this, it’s hilarious). 40% actually tried anal (could be amazing if done properly but, boys, don’t force it). Around the 20% likes to take hot load on the face (the other 80% could find it disgusting) whilst the 30% actually swallow. Threesome for women is quite rare (20%) and squirting even rarer, only 6% squirts regularly.

Funny fact. If real world would work as porn (improvised sex with all kind of handy men, delivery boys, doctors and nurses, etc., or in every place you can think of as office, park, gym, hospital and so on) we would live in a world without the basic services and involved in constant massive orgies (not too bad on second thought. No wait, let’s keep it real).

This article is based on some amazing resources. If you’d like to know more, click here, here and here.

Yours,

Evy